Sunday, December 8, 2013

Profiles

I've been really dreading having to post this, because I HATE MY PROFILE. I feel cliché for saying "My chin is one of my biggest insecurities" but it really is. I also feel cliché for saying "I feel cliché". It's fine. I'm over it. Especially because everytime I think of the word 'insecure' I think of the song "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction, which makes me think of this:
It makes me laugh.

Don't mind my sense of humor. I don't even know what it is.
I DIGRESS.
I don't know WHY I've been dreading posting these pictures, because everyone I know in real life sees me like this every day, and I should just stop caring what everyone thinks cause it doesn't matter! Things are the way they are, and I can't do anything til I get jaw surgery. That's that. Here we gooooo......
Profiles/non-profile photos

Relaxed side profile


Forcing my mouth closed profile

I've always thought my profile kinda looks like a tangent graph. #calculusnerd

Is this a tangent graph? Or an outline of my face? No one will ever know!



Two posts in one day. I think that's enough for now. I'll try to post either tomorrow, the next day, or the next day! Life is busy yo. I'll post eventually though! Never you fear, you non-existent followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment