Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014

Happy New Years everyone!
I'm gonna come right out and say that I'm mostly excited for this new year, because it's most likely the the last one with this defective jaw of mine. 5-8 more months baby!
Along with the new year, other stuff that's new includes my teeth are moving and I think my open bite is getting smaller because of it! Huzzah!

Have a good New Years Eve everyone!

Love, Isabel (the girl who got glasses and braces within a month of each other, so she's now pretty much the ultimate dork), and her jaws (named Max and Mandy-- short for Maxilla and Mandible)

P.S. (this is totally unrelated to the jaw world. BUT.) the song of the moment is "Let it Go" from Disney's new movie, Frozen. Everyone should see it BECAUSE IT'S SO GOOD. The end.

I'll post again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment