Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I had an orthodontist appoinment a week ago!
All Dr. Christiansen did was reconfigure my wires a little and tell me that I'd probably be able to get a surgery date at my next appointment(!!!!!!!!!!).

So that's that.

I'm at a sad point in my life where I get more excited for orthodontist appointments than anything else going on in my life.

Here's a song that accurately describes how I feel about this whole orthognathic process (as long as you apply it metaphorically)

I feel like I can especially relate to the line, "So near and yet, so very far."
Yup.
Only 22 days 17 hours and 24 minutes from now until my next appoinment!

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait between orthodontist appointments, it's like the highlight of my month. Haha, pretty sad. Glad I'm not alone ;)

    ReplyDelete